--------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest-----------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest---------------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest-------------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest------------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest----------------------------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest-------Start at the beginning...click here for the first chapter of Harvest-------

Sunday, August 7, 2011

1000 Views. I love you people.


1000 views? What? And 6 from Denmark? Bloody Denmark? Dude, I feel like, famous. So. In honor of all you of people from across seas and in the same continent as me, I'm going to give you something a bit different. It's not a chapter for Harvest, though that will be up rather soon. (actually, I have to type up 2 chapters, but I'm lazy and video games are tempting. ._. ) It's going to be something bloody awesome, even though, as I'm typing this, I'm desperately trying to figure something to match your guys' epicness. Heh, anyways. Thanks everyone for viewing! I love you guys! ^-^

“Seriously, guys? It's 7 in the morning.”
“The sun's been up for a while.”
“It's summer. Now leave before I kill you off.”
She grinned, the sash around her eyes tight and closing off whatever lay beneath. “You wouldn't do that. I'm the main character. Everyone loves me.”
“Don't you get cocky. I've seriously contemplated it.” I rubbed my eyes, sighing. “The lot of you are annoying. Why I even made you is a complete mystery to me.”
“Oh don't try to sound poetic and all writery.” Samuel huffed out, leaning against the door frame. I glared at him meaningly, “I am a writer. I can sound that way if I want to.” He rolled his eyes, shrugging. “The real question is, why you made him.” He jerked a thumb back to where Silver Vain sat on the couch, watching t.v. I wrinkle my nose, “I'm surprised he's not experimenting on one of you.”
Katara shivered and Samuel spoke up in her defense, “Yeah, what was the reason for that anyways?”
I smirked and shrugged, “You tell me. Good night.”
Katara grabbed my shoulders and shook me, shocking me to my core and throwing my tired mind into panic. I yelped and jumped into a sitting position, ready to kill someone. Katara grinned, laughing at my expression. I scowled, tossing my pillow at her, then blinking, confused how that made sense. She didn't look to impressed and, sheepishly, I asked for my one and only pillow back.
“Why should I give it to you?”
“Cause I made you!” I pleaded in a whinny voice, tipping backwards, catching myself before I fell.
“And you screwed her over,” Silver pitched in from the other room. My expression fell, displeasure cutting lines into my face.
“Thank you, Doctor Phil.” I growled out, my morning voice sounding much like a man's. One with a cold, to top it off. I sighed, rubbing my eyes and yawning.
“So what the heck did you want from me?”
“Well,” Katara started, giddy, “we had some ideas for the next chapter.”
“The next chapter's already written.”
“Well the one after-”
“Finished.”
Katara's brow knitted together under her brow, her jaw set to display her less than happy emotion. I grinned, “Can I go to sleep now?”
“Actually,” the black haired kid walked in, who, no matter what happened, I had difficulty remembering his name. Most likely cause I hated him. “I had some ideas to add as well,” Jerry said, shrugging.
“Who invited you in?” I growled, throwing the nearest thing at him. The pencil hit his chest and fell lamely to the ground.
“Ha!” I howl victoriously, “take that! Pencil to the chest!” I tipped back on my mattress, pulling the blankets over my head. I groaned when someone sat down, crushing my legs.
“I'm going to kill whoever is on me.” The blankets were pulled off of my head and tiredly I glared at the person at the foot of my bed. I blinked, “Oh. Hi.”
Mr. Linkin smiled half-heartedly, though irritation was at the edge of his smile. “We're out of food. Again.”
“What!? Penguin flipping..Who ate the last of the food!? I just got some yesterday! I'm going to be broke soon! Then I won't even be able to buy pencil and paper and all of you,” I pointed an accusing finger to Katara, “even you, smart butt, will die.”
Collectively they rolled their eyes, paying no attention to the fact that their death was imminent. More so for one, than the others. I sighed, rubbing my eyes.
“Let's hear this idea of yours—and yes, I'll get more food, Linkin.”
“It's Mr. Linkin.”
I glanced up, my expression tired and agitated, “I can make your life a whole lot worse.”
“Right, well, I'm going..out.” He smiled pleasantly then quickly strode out-on the fine line of walking and running. I turned my tired eyes to Katara. “Yes?”
“So, I was thinking that instead of no eyes, it was all an illusion and-”
“You don't have eyes. Get over it. Next.”
Katara huffed a breath out, disappointed and displeased with my attitude. Samuel stepped up, slipping away from Jerry. “I was thinking that I could heroically run in and save Katara.” He grinned broadly and I smiled bitterly. “You're already attractive enough. Get out of here.”
Jerry smirked, “Though no match for me.”
“Watch it,” Samuel growled, “or I'll beat you up even more.”
“Bring it, pretty boy.”
“OH HECK NO!” I shouted, stopping the boys in their tracks, who looked at me, shocked expressions wrecking their faces. “Outside. Now. Get.”
They glanced at each other, as if not wanting to do so. “Go on!” I growled and quickly they scurried off. After a pause, I cocked my head. “I wonder if anyone else besides me thinks Samuel is attractive..I wonder if I should make that more noticeable. I wonder how,” I trailed off, brow knitted in concentration. Kat sighed, rolling her eyes, “Yeah, you're cool.”
“I know.” I grinned, then she smirked wickedly, “You talk to imaginary people.” Offended, I shot back defensively, “You're plenty real! Look at this!” I scrambled out of bed and grabbed my sketch book, shoving it in her face, pointing to one picture in particular. “That's you!”
“Mmhmm. I hope it isn't.” With that she stood and strode out, leaving me with a gaping mouth. My face twisted with anger, “I hate all of you.” I sat the sketch book down and looked at the picture.
“It's not that bad.” I trailed off, cocking my head, then shrugged, “Eh, I made her, I can butcher her looks as much as I want.” A smirk curled my lips, “I should make her fat.” Snickering, I ran out, then froze as I passed a mirror. “Hmm. Maybe I should shower. Eh.” I shrugged one more, then shot off to the computer, a giant grin on my face. Quickly I opened up the Harvest document and waited for it to load. Silver came over, glancing at my face. “You're not up to any good, are you?”
“Nope.”
“Interesting. Should I be concerned?”
“Probably.”
He shrugged, walking off laughing. “Someone's going to get it!” Suddenly he was back at my side, “It's not me is it?”
I groaned, “No, you haven't done anything wrong.”
He grinned, resuming his laughter and mockery of the other characters that inhabited the house. Before I got started messing up Katara's image, Jess walked in.
“Lauren.”
“Oh my-WHAT!?” I snap, looking at her.
“You killed me.”
“Yep.”
She blinked, putting her hands on her hips. “You. Killed. Me.”
“Yeah, I know.” I cocked my head, “Dude, seriously. It's cool.”
“No, it's not! You shot me! In the chest!” She put her fingers where the wound had been inflicted. I shook my head, “No, I didn't shoot anyone.”
“Seriously?”
“Whaaat?” I whined, going limp in my chair, exasperated. “What do you want from me?”
“Not to be dead!”
“You're standing right there. Talking to me.”
“In the story, you jack-”
“Woah now, no cursing.” I waved my finger, my lips pursed. The expression was broke when I smirked, “Besides. You're alive in people's memories.” I mocked the look-at-this-sentimental-moment-you'd-better-be-touched voice that all the movies do. Jess rubbed her brow, “Yeah, you don't have a lot of friends. Do you?”
“Yes I do!”
She looked at me and cocked a brow, grinning. I scowled, “You're going to be fat too.” She chuckled victoriously, then strode off. I stuck out my tongue as she turned and walked off, shaking my fist. I turn back to Harvest and scroll down through the millions of pages. Before I make it to the newest chapter, someone else walks in.
“Oh my gosh, what now!?” I growl, throwing my hands in the air. I let them hit the table and wince, bitting my lip as I try not to tell the table to go die in a hole alone and spontaneously combust. Alex looked at me with a cocked brow, questioning the pathetic expression on my face. I smile sheepishly, “Pay no attention to me.”
“Sadly, I have to.”
“Okay, why does everyone hate me?”
“Uhm. You screw up our lives.”
“But..I made you!”
She crossed her arms, “For your sick desires.”
I wouldn't call them sick,” desperately I placed the blame somewhere else, “it's all for the sake of the plot!” I make a dramatic face, hoping I would get sympathy. After all, I was the one who's twisted mind came up for the plot and the interweaving web of chaos. C'mon, I did deserve some sympathy. Then again, they could use that to put me in the mental hospital. Something to think about, I suppose.
“This is how much I care.” Alex growled. I blinked, waiting. Awkwardly we stared at each other till finally Alex cracked.
“Oh my God, WHAT?!”
“You never told me how much.”
She looked confused, cocking a brow. “What?”
“You were all,” I put my hands on my hips, pursed my lips and spoke in a mocking voice, “'This is how much I care', but then you don't tell me how much.” I made a 'duh' expression upon my face, then smirked, seeing how Alex reacted. She was fuming, red in the face and fists clenched. Her jaw was set and she opened her mouth to say something. All that came out, however, was an exasperated breath, “You're hopeless.” Then she stormed off.
And guess who created you?” I shouted back as she slipped out of my view. I smirked when I heard her groan. A crash thundered through the house and I sighed. “I'm never going to get anything done at this rate.” I stood up and walked to the window in the other room, avoiding the couch and table on the way. Peering out the window I saw Jerry what's-his-name and Samuel hottie fighting it out n the backyard. I stood there staring as they fought, wondering if I should write down that Samuel's shirt had been, at some point in the fight, ripped off. I decided against it and ran out the door. Coming to the back of the house I stood there with hands on my hips. The grass that had finally started to come alive was now dying again, having been burnt and trampled as Jerry charged in his massive beast form against the hot Samuel. And when I say hot, I mean, seriously, he was on fire. Jerry froze when he spotted me standing behind the two of them, allowing Samuel time to punch him full force with a fist full of fire against the face. Jerry yelped, snapped at Samuel's hand then motioned with his snout towards me, glaring at Sammy. Sammy turned around and looked as if he was a beaten puppy, ready for another slap. He grinned sheepishly, “Uh. Hello.”
You killed my grass.”
Oh,” he glanced at his feet, “I'm-”
I mean, seriously, why didn't you go to the neighbors and fight it up!? Their grass is already dead! Jeez. Common sense, people.” I threw my hands into the air, frustrated beyond belief as Samuel and Jerry exchanged a glance. I threw an accusing finger at the two of them, “You think I'm crazy, don't you!?”
NO! No, no, no! Not at all!” They both shook their heads hurriedly, Samuel waving his hands, palms out towards me.
Hm. Whatever. You guys are making the grass come back.” Collectively they groaned, shoulders falling. I grinned triumphantly, then strode off. “Oh,” I backtracked a bit to face them, “And please, if you're going to fight somewhere, don't do it on our property.”
But, we'll be sued if we do it again.”
Sued? Who fed you that lie?”
Grotesquely Jerry shifted back to human, his horns pulling into his skull, his arms shrinking, his tail receding till he stood on his feet again. Luckily he still had clothes on. Out of his pocket he pulled out a letter from the police.
The po-po gave us this when we wrecked up the park.” He came up next to me, handing me the paper. Flippantly I glanced it over and shrugged, giving it back. “What can they do when you've got powers and they got guns?”
Uhm. Shoot us.”
I blinked, then smirked wickedly, “I never did really like you.”
And I'm going to give you writer's block.”
Stunned, my eyes went wide, “Wait don't-!”



Curses.

No comments: